This site is intended for developers wanting to create applications for Six15’s ST1™ Head-Mounted Display (HMD).
It documents the ST1 SDK which Six15 provides. This SDK includes the Service apps, Intent Interface, and AIDL Interface. It describes the trade-offs between each interface, and when each interface should be used.
This site also provides example uses of our SDK in conjunction with our GitHub.
- Hud Enable Process
- 1. Obtain the Required Hardware and Software
- 2. Verify your Configuration
- 3. Record Terminal Screens
- 4. Copy Recording to your PC
- 5. Import Screens into Velocity Console
- 6. Assign Templates to Screens
- 7. Design a HUD Screen for each Template
- 8. Deploy the final project to an Android device
- 9. Test and Validate the Deployment
- Writing Velocity Scripts for the HUD
- Velocity Web
- Reducing Boilerplate Code
- Including the AIDL Interface in your App
- Communicating with the AIDL Interface
- API Definitions
- Ways to use the Display
- AIDL Client App Architecture
- Offline Speech Recognition